Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meeting at the Three Rings Tavern
ROLL 1 DIE. Score: 2 – Bad Omen – Lose 1 Blessing. Upon leaving High Therys, Cedric headed west toward the main highway again, knowing that ...
-
Hello and Welcome! I’m playing a Choose Your Own Adventure-style campaign and elaborating on how my characters interact with its content. I ...
-
Name: Trystan Afon Profession: Wayfarer God: -none- Rank: 1 Defense: 7 Charisma: 2 Combat: 5 Magic: 2 Sanctity: 3 Scouting: 6 Thievery: 4 ...
-
The pale light of an overcast sky greeted Trystan’s blurred vision. His ears rang, drowning out the muffled yells of the fuzzy people all a...

Nice picture! Maybe all character will have picture portraits?
ReplyDeleteThank you! Trystan's portrait is a few posts back, and I have sketched up Hector and Lyonesse. I'm juggling a lot of projects this month, so it might be a while before I finish them. I'll consider myself lucky if I manage to get Gyneth and Cedric drawn up by the end of the year.
Delete